To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Attachments

Options
qzmarco
qzmarco
Community Member

Why 1Password account doesn't supports attachments on logins for example? It's a tempory missing feature or not? I particularly think it's a useful feature...

Thanks.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @qzmarco - Thank you for reaching out to us. Are you referring to linking attachments to an item? You can still do this via 1Password on a Mac but it's not available via the web. I appreciate the feedback and thank you for letting us know it's an important feature that you would like to see implemented. Sorry for not having a better answer for you at the moment and let us know if you have any further questions. Have a fantastic day :-)

• qzmarco
    qzmarco
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @Frank

Yes, I mean exactly this function. I do not work with Mac. In the old version 4 of Windows I could accomplish this, now in version 6 and on the web I can not.

This feature is very useful since I can centralize relevant information to the item register, preventing me from waiting for that information in another location.

Thanks for the answer. I hope to see this feature implemented if possible.

• Hi @qzmarco Thank you for confirming. Sorry for not having a better answer for you at the moment. I will make sure to pass this along to the team and let them know :-) Enjoy the rest of your day and thank you for sharing.

This discussion has been closed.