1P4 restrictions and pdf uploads

Options
justnishant123
justnishant123
Community Member

Two Questions :
1. I have downloaded 1Password 4, desktop version. I am evaluating the trial version, and I had read somewhere that 1Password v4, the trial version, had restrictions to only 20 records. I have imported over 150 dummy records and is still taking in. Is 1Password4 free now or in what respect the trial version is restricted ?

Curious to cross check the restrictions posed over my usage pattern, so that I can decide whether to buy it or continue with trial version itself ?

1. I have a few scanned pdfs. How do I store them in 1P ? I use 1P4 on windows and Android app. On a similar note, is there a way to upload images as well ? I have a pic taken of my passport and wanted to upload it's pic instead of manually filling in the details. Of course, pic can be converted to pdf, but checking if these two formats - .jpg and .pdf can be uploaded in 1P.

I did a few searches on "pdf", "uploading pdf" & like on forum and couldn't get anything related.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• roya
    roya
    Community Member
    Options

@justnishant123 During the trial, you can add as many items as you want. Once the trial is over, though, you can only add up to 20 items if you have not added 20 yet (which you have surpassed at 150+). The trial is not restricted, but after the 30 days you can not add more items if you have already added 20 or more. You will still be able to access the 150+ items you have, but you will not be able to add new items or edit items unless you purchase 1Password.
    You can add the PDF as an attachment to an item you already have saved in 1Password, but you can not just add a PDF itself in 1Password 4. If you want to just add a PDF or a picture without having to attach it to an item, you should sign up for an account and download 1Password 6.
    As far as adding attachments goes, you just drag it and drop it in the box that says "drop an attachment here."

• justnishant123
    justnishant123
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks for your reply roya. Your reply certainly helps.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@justnishant123: I'm glad roya was able to help out. It turns out I've just answered the same question in another discussion, but be sure to let me know if there's anything else I can help with. :)

This discussion has been closed.