Allow my team members to create their own vaults

Options
rubyatMR
rubyatMR
Community Member
edited February 2017 in Business and Teams

I would like to allow my team members to create and manage their own personal and shared vaults. I'm not seeing the permission to do this on the Team Members group page. Am I looking in the wrong place?

*Removed Personal Information

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @rubyatMR - Sorry for the confusion and I'll do my best to help out. I appreciate the screenshot but I removed it since there was personal information in there. Only "Owners" and "Admins" have the ability to create vaults. All team members already have access to their Personal vaults. Any additional Shared vault, you want a team member to have access to, an Admin will have to add them to it. This link might be helpful with clarifying the responsibilities of each group -

https://support.1password.com/groups-default/

Let us know if you have any additional questions. Have a fantastic day! :-)

• rubyatMR
    rubyatMR
    Community Member
    Options

Well that is a bummer. It's not how I thought it would work.

I will have to explain to my colleagues, and make vaults for them on request.

• Hi @rubyatMR - Sorry about that... You can add additional Admins to the team which might help. This will also give you another team member to assist with account recovery in case someone forgets / looses their Account Key or Master Password. :-)

This discussion has been closed.