Pdfs and Image Upload supported by 1P ?

justnishant123
justnishant123
Community Member

I have a few scanned pdfs. How do I store them in 1P ? I use 1P4 on windows and Android app. On a similar note, is there a way to upload images as well ? I have a pic taken of my passport and wanted to upload it's pic instead of manually filling in the details. Of course, pic can be converted to pdf, but checking if these two formats - .jpg and .pdf can be uploaded in 1P.

I did a few searches on "pdf", "uploading pdf" & like on forum and couldn't get anything related.

Using windows 1P V4 and Android App.

Regards,
Nishant

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi,

I'm not too sure what licence your using. Depending on that, a few options are potentially available to you:

• If you're currently on 1Password 4 with a standalone licence, you can do this using 'attachments' which are files attached to a specific document already inside one of your vaults.
    • If you're using a 1Password.com account, potentially with 1Password6, you can login to the web interface and from there can upload files directly as documents of their own.

Sadly, Android doesn't yet work with attachments as far as I know but the team are working on it.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@justnishant123: Indeed, while attachments can be added to items in the standalone desktop app, the mobile version does not yet support this. 1Password.com Accounts (which it doesn't sound like you're using, but I thought I should clarify just in case) don't use attachments at all, but rather files can be uploaded as Documents. We're hoping to add this to 1Password for Android soon though. I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

• justnishant123
    justnishant123
    Community Member

Thanks Brenty. It helps.

Cheers,
    justnishant

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Any time! We're here if you need anything else. :)

This discussion has been closed.