To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Locked out after paying at AppStore

Options
Lisa_P
Lisa_P
Community Member

I downloaded 1Password from the AppStore and paid $64.99. Installed it on my Macbook and iphone - no problem. Then I started to receive notifications that my account will expire in XXX days. Now my account is frozen and its asking me to sign up for a subscription. I emailed agilebits with this problem 2 days ago and no response. Perhaps someone from the Team can tell me what's happening and how to fix it. Alternatively, how do I get my money back? Good product, but this lack of response is disheartening since I've already paid up front for the product. Thank you.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Frozen out of account even though I paid on App Store

Comments

• Hi Lisa_P - Sorry for the delay and confusion. I just located your email and replied back to you so we can continue the discussion over there. We'll get this squared away for you. Talk to you soon and have a fantastic day!

ref: SVB-88282-983

• kabirent
    kabirent
    Community Member
    Options

Hello, I purchased 1Password from the iTunes store for $64.99. Now I am frozen out because the free trial period has ended? What was the $64.99 fee for then? Why wasn't I notified that you were switching over to a subscription plan? Please contact me so that I may get the $64.99 credited towards a subscription plan. Thank you.

• Hi kabirent - Sorry for the troubles. I just sent you over an email so we can continue the conversation over there. I'll do my best to get this squared away for you and I look forward to your reply. Talk to you soon :-)

ref: VAD-54269-738

• housefly
    housefly
    Community Member
    edited February 2017
    Options

Hi, I have the very same problem. I'm locked out of my account and being asked to renew my subscription, which I don't have. I purchased 1Password from the Apple store. Please email me, if you want a copy of the iTunes receipt.

• Hi housefly - Sorry for the troubles. I just sent you over an email so we can work on this together. I don't want to run the risk of sharing any personal information here. So reply back to me when you get a chance so we can continue the discussion over there. Talk to you soon.

ref: VYR-55442-676

This discussion has been closed.