Cannot sync with 1Password.com at work with proxy

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: 1Password not syncing.

Comments

• pierremillien
    pierremillien
    Community Member
    Options

Hi all,

I just started to try 1Password6 in Trial. I had 1password 4 on my windows computer at office with en unsynced vault, an other Vault with my 1password 4 on my MAC synced via WiFi at home with my iPhone.
    This weekend i migrated everything on the 1password6 Familly version.
    so now 1 have:
    1 Vault with my perosnnal accounts
    1 Vault with my professionnal accounts

Everything operates well with my MAC. With the extention on Safari and in the hardclient. Works perfect.
    BUT, at office, with Windows, it's a real real mess :(
    I have to work with IE (grrrrrr) because we're behind a proxy, but I can run Chrome without proxy.
    This morning I added a new login in my Professional vault but it never synced with the "Cloud" - I tried to shut close the app, turn off and on the computer (thank's IT Crowd ^^) - It simple not sync :(

Other problem, but i have to investigate in the other topics of the forum.
    Why could't we chose in wich browser we want to login. In 1password4 we could choose the default browser this was great :)
    Is there a problem with the autofill on windows ? because wenn i want to log into a site, i click on the 1password extention in Chrome search the login and double click on it... but works only 1per 4 or 5 try...

If i can help with logs or somethins, just let mie know :)

I miss 1password4... on windows...

Cheers guy ! and good Job your app rocks BTW ;)

• Hi @pierremillien,

Thanks for writing in.

Did you enter your proxy credentials via 1Password's Settings > Options > Network to see if it works. Sometime it is the Windows account credentials if you're not sure.

If yes and still didn't work, can you email us your 1Password diagnostics report at work? Please use this guide to generate the 1Password diagnostic report and email it to us at support+windows@agilebits.com. Also, in the email, include the link to this thread along with your forum username, so that we can connect the email to this thread.

Let us know here when you've sent it, so we can confirm we got the email.

Why could't we chose in wich browser we want to login. In 1password4 we could choose the default browser this was great :)

We haven't implemented that feature yet, it is something we want to do in the future.

Is there a problem with the autofill on windows ? because wenn i want to log into a site, i click on the 1password extention in Chrome search the login and double click on it... but works only 1per 4 or 5 try...

Not as far as we're aware but if you start typing in 1Password mini, it turns into the database mode, not filling mode. If you select something in this mode, it will open in a new tab and try to fill if it can, assuming the saved URL is correct. 1Password mini would show you all the matching items it finds by default when you press the shortcut (Control + \) or clicking on 1Password icon.

We do plan to improve this 1Password mini design soon.

This discussion has been closed.