Pro User Bug

Options
yosph
yosph
Community Member

Hi please correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the "Pro Item Features" shouldn't show up for people who have purchased pro. It's taking up unnecessary space and doesn't provide any value to users. This is only visible when accessing an entry via the 1Password browser.

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @yosph,

I'm not seeing this on my device, and if the Pro features have been activated properly I don't believe you should be either. Could you please walk me through how you're getting to this screen?

Thanks.

Ben

• yosph
    yosph
    Community Member
    edited February 2017
    Options

Hi Ben, thanks for your reply. I've tried deleting and reinstalling 1pw. I never have the opportunity to restore purchases, pro features are automatically activated. This happens for the majority of sites (haven't found one that doesn't have this behavior) I access using the 1pw browser. For example, I can go to google.com, tap the password icon, tap info, and see the pro items feature menu. Again, this oddly doesn't happen in safari.

• Ben
    Options

Very strange, @yosph. Does this affect the functionality of 1Password at all? I understand it is a bit of an inconvenience, but do all of the Pro features that you'd like to use available to you?

Ben

• yosph
    yosph
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Ben, this does not affect any functionality. It's just a strange bug that, like you said, probably has to do with a bad line of code in the pro feature activation.

• Ben
    Options

Thanks @yosph. We'll keep an eye out for this to see if we can get it to come up on any of our test devices.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.