To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Can't access my account

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: Master password not working on macbook pro-please help!.

Comments

• diamondfischer
    diamondfischer
    Community Member
    edited February 2017
    Options

I can't log into my account so I can't access any of my accounts. I wasn't able to work today as a result. 1Password has been very glitchy and had weird quarks that I've just adapted to and prepare for. But this is next level. I'm concerned there has been a security breech and I can't even access any of my accounts (work, email, banking, you name it) to see.

I should note that I have tried logging in several times. This morning I could not log onto the app on my phone and had to use the app on my computer. Now I cannot log into the app on my computer. It is definitely the correct master password. Help, please. I'm not saving the world, but if I can't access work tomorrow my world may need saving.

• Roman
    Roman
    1Password Alumni
    edited February 2017
    Options

Hi @diamondfischer - Thanks for getting in touch. I'm sure we can figure this out. As we usually don't discuss these kinds of account issues on the forum for privacy reasons I've just sent you an email. Please reply at your earliest convenience so we can continue the conversation there. :)

ref: UVN-91219-686

This discussion has been closed.