Credit card wouldn't populate to www.youcaring.com

Options
reggoboy
reggoboy
Community Member

I got to the form where you supply the CC info on safari on iOS 10.2.1 and 1P simply would not populate any of the fields.

Try it and let me know if it works for you:

https://www.youcaring.com/brettandanaharris-756699

Dave

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi Dave ( @reggoboy ),

I just tested this out and it seemed to work fine for me using 1Browser as well as in Safari using the 1Password extension. I tried a number of different credit cards... Visa, American Express, and MasterCard.

I'd be interested to see why your experience might be different... Have you tried filling a different credit card? Does the card you tried to fill normally work on other websites?

Please let me know.

Ben

• reggoboy
    reggoboy
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks for the reply.

I restarted safari and tried again a couple times and no dice.

I went to Walmart.com and tried there. First time nothing populated but second and third times it populated fine.

Went back to youcaring.com and tried a few more times and nothing populates.

I did try my one other credit card a few times and it also populated no data to the form at youcaring.com.

Suggestions?

• Ben
    Options

@reggoboy,

Could you please try creating a new Credit Card item for one of your cards, and see if that fills?

Ben

• reggoboy
    reggoboy
    Community Member
    Options

Okay, I created an all-new 1P entry for the same credit card on 1P for the Mac. I did NOT use the duplicate feature; I filled it out from scratch, although I did use copy/paste for some individual data elements.

After it sync'd to my iPhone via Dropbox, I tried to donate to the same link above (twice), and it would not populate any data, as before.

Any more ideas?

• Ben
    Options

Thanks for the update, and for trying that, @reggoboy. Unfortunately I'm not sure where to go from here. I've tried it on both my iPhone and my iPad with all sorts of credit cards and they all fill properly on that page. I'm at a bit of a loss as to why it would work for me and not for you. :(

Ben

• reggoboy
    reggoboy
    Community Member
    Options

There's no 1P support for Chrome on iOS is there?

• Ben
    Options

There is. Chrome hides their Share sheet icon, though. You tap on the "three dots" menu and then the share sheet icon.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.