To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Sorting 1P accounts/license

Options
rlgleason51
rlgleason51
Community Member

Just bought account and running license until whenever. Is it possible to change the sorting of the vaults so that the account is listed ahead of the license?

Currently, my sort appears as:
Primary
Vault 1
Yault 3
Personal
Vault 1
Vault 2

I would like my personal to appear, then primary. I will most likely delete my secondary vaults from primary, but may keep primary as a backup and don't want to have to scroll down all the time.

Comments

• Hi @rlgleason51 - Great question! As of right now, there is no way to edit the order how accounts show up in the list. It's a great suggestion and I will make sure to mention this to the team. Yes, you're correct, if you delete the secondary vaults it will help shorten the list and you of course have the option of deleting your Primary vault once all your data has been moved over to your Personal vault. But it's completely up to you :-) Sorry for not having a better answer for the sorting question at this time. Enjoy the rest of your day!

• rlgleason51
    rlgleason51
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks. If not assumed, I would also like it to apply to the safari extension, where it is most noticible as a problem. Hopefully, it is an easy mod and therefore soon to appear.

• Hi @rlgleason51 - Indeed! Thank you for reminding me :-) Have a great day!

This discussion has been closed.