Remember state when closing Mini

Very often I copy several things from the 1password-Database, first the address, then other things. But after closing the Mini window it's status is reseted. I then have to startover again with search the item I was looking for, select it and tab to the section I want to copy. It would be nice, if the Mini could store it's status and selected items from the previous selection.

1Password Version: 6.6-BETA11
Extension Version: 4.6.3.3
OS Version: 10.12.2
Sync Type: 1password

Comments

• rudyrudy

AgileBits Team Member
    edited May 21

Hi @dmacx,

Thanks for the feedback. This definitely sounds like something that would increase the usability of mini.

Rudy

ref: OPM-4829

• +1 I came here to suggest the same feature. Tiny change, massive usability increase!

• brentybrenty

AgileBits Team Member

Thanks for letting us know! :)

• Thank you so much 1password team to "fix" this so quickly!

6.7.BETA-5 (build #670005) {OPM-1617}

• brentybrenty

AgileBits Team Member

On behalf of Rudy and the rest of the team, you are most welcome! I can't promise we'll implement all of them, but don't ever hesitate to reach out if you have other suggestions. Cheers! :)

• @brenty This feature is not working any more (6.8 B3 (680003)). Any plans to bring it back?

• sjksjk oversoul

AgileBits Team Member

Hi @dmacx,

That's correct, and yes. :)

As Kevin mentioned in a related discussion:

The feature has been removed for now. The feature, as it was, had a few aspects to it that didn't work well. But putting it out enabled customers to give us valuable feedback so we can refine it and bring it back at a later time.

So it's not working, and wasn't refined enough to make its return, in 6.8.BETA-3.

Leave a Comment