Glitches with 1Password 6 Chrome Extension

Options
cco
cco
Community Member
edited February 2017 in 1Password 4 for Windows

Hi, I have three smaller issues with the 1Password extension.

On first unlock (pressing CTRL+#), sometimes the matching credentials for the website are not displayed. I have to escape out of the Window, press CTRL+# again and then select my login.

Example:

1st try CTRL+#, I unlock with my master password - no credentials proposed

2nd try CTRL+# (1Password shows credentials)

Second problem is, that 1Password does not automatically log me in after filling in the credentials. I always have to push ENTER or click on the logon button. "Automatically sign in after filling usernames and password" in the preferences is checked.

And lastly, the 1Password Mini window that launches on CTRL+# is not sticky. It always pops up in different locations. Is it possible to make it sticky.

Best regards,
Christian

1Password Version: 6.3.370d
Extension Version: Chrome 4.6.3.90
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: 1Password Sync + Dropbox

Comments

• Hi @cco,

Thanks for taking the time to provide us with these useful detailed reports.

1st try CTRL+#, I unlock with my master password - no credentials proposed

This is a known issue and will be fixed, it happens every time you bring up 1Password mini for the first time like after a reboot or terminating 1Password. You can work around this by dismissing it with esc and bring up 1Password mini again.

Second problem is, that 1Password does not automatically log me in after filling in the credentials. I always have to push ENTER or click on the logon button. "Automatically sign in after filling usernames and password" in the preferences is checked.

This is a limitation in Chrome at the moment, it works fine in Firefox but not Chrome. We're investigating for a fix and will fix it soon.

the 1Password Mini window that launches on CTRL+# is not sticky. It always pops up in different locations. Is it possible to make it sticky.

1Password mini shows up right next to your mouse cursor, so you can quickly use it without moving your mouse too much. We might look into adding an anchor feature, so you can pin 1Password to a specific area only.

This discussion has been closed.