1password does not automatically fill out credit card data (it used to). Mac X Sierra, Firefox

1password does not automatically fill out credit card data in the purchase forms (it used to). I am using Mac X Sierra, Firefox, 1password 6.5.3.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:1password does not automatically fill out credit card data (it used to). Mac X Sierra, Firefox

Comments

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @davorsolter,

I hope you don't mind, but I've moved your message to our Saving and Filling in Browsers forum. Thanks for reaching out to us for help!

Just to be clear, 1Password never fills your credit card data on a website unless you explicitly tell it to do so by selecting a Credit Card item from the 1Password browser extension / 1Password mini. If your credit card information was previously being filled automatically as soon as you opened a page with a credit card form, it sounds like Firefox may have been doing that for you. We recommend turning off the built-in password manager in your browser to avoid confusion.

For information on how to fill credit card forms with 1Password, please take a look at this support article: Use 1Password to save and fill credit cards and addresses

Does that help? If I misunderstood or you have more questions about that, please let us know. Have a great weekend! :)

This discussion has been closed.