To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Update the new Subscription Vault!!

Options
afcdmc
afcdmc
Community Member

HI! Today I subscribe to the new Individual Web account!! but in the middle of the transfer to the New Personal Vault my system froze(not related to 1P) and I had to restart the machine! But now I have 2 Vaults the Primary that I have in Dropbox and the new Created with the subscription but the NEW ONE is incomplete and have Half of the items if the Primary!!! How Can I update the NEw Created Vault to mirror the Primary Dropbox one??

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Roman
    Roman
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@afcdmc - Thanks for getting in touch. I can totally see how this event could feel terrifying. It can be remedied relatively easy though, no worries!

It sounds like your Primary vault is still intact, so we can work from there. The first thing you should do is delete the partial import from the Personal vault. Once the Personal vault is empty, you can move your items from Primary to Personal. Depending on the platform you're doing this on, moving requires different steps. Please see this article to learn more.

Once your data safely arrived in the Personal vault, you'll want to delete the Primary vault, otherwise you'll see duplicates when you select All vaults. Switch to the Primary vault and then click on 1Password in the menu bar. From the menu choose Delete Vault.

If you need any additional help just let us know. We're here for you! :)

• afcdmc
    afcdmc
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks @Roman That worked Flawlessly!! Great Support!!!

• Roman
    Roman
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@afcdmc - You're welcome! I'm glad I could help. If you need any help with your new account, just let us know! :)

This discussion has been closed.