To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

opening 1PW account when you have one--process confusing

Options
TripleHjr
TripleHjr
Community Member

ok--you convinced me to move from Dropbox to a 1PW account--I already have a 1PW acct for signin for the Forum--you don't explain this is a new acct!---then I view video and that lady goes much too fast for anybody to follow the confusing steps--then at end you ask for "Password" but it's not master password you want it is Apple ID password--why don't you specify---then I had seen it was $2.99 per month---I get to sign in with my iPhone device and it is $3.99 per month--how utterly confusing!!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:opening 1PW account when you have one--process confusing

Comments

• TripleHjr
    TripleHjr
    Community Member
    Options

now I go to my iPhone and "logins" are all duplicated--what a mess!!!

• mikebore
    mikebore
    Community Member
    Options

You probably have two vaults showing. When you first set up an account it creates a vault called "personal" which exists alongside your previous vault. You need to deselect or delete the original in settings -> vaults. I deleted mine.

• TripleHjr
    TripleHjr
    Community Member
    Options

Bingo!--that was easy!--

• Hi @TripleHjr - Fantastic! I'm glad @mikebore was able to assist you :-) Keep us posted if you have any additional questions. We'll be happy to assist you.

Thank you @mikebore for helping out :+1:

• TripleHjr
    TripleHjr
    Community Member
    Options

Frank--help me out--when I go to AgileBits website and select "pricing" I get a screen that says $2.99 per month "for all your devices"---then when I went to set up my iPhone I had to commit to $3.99 per month at the Apple Store?--I'm still confused

• Hi @TripleHjr - Sorry for the confusion. The App Store limits us to only offering monthly subscriptions which is why there is a difference in price. It's $2.99 per month when billed annually or $3.99 per month. You save a little more money if you choose the annual option but we can only provide that pricing through our website. You have the option to cancel your subscription through Apple then subscribe via our website once your current month trial has ended. I apologize again for the confusion between the two pricing options. I hope this helped clarify and let us know if you have any additional questions.

• TripleHjr
    TripleHjr
    Community Member
    Options

ok--now I get it--can I switch it now instead of waiting and if so, how do I do it?--do you guys ever talk on the telephone for hard problems?

• Hi TripleHjr - Great question! I just sent you over an email in case we discuss anything private since this is a public forum. At your convenience, reply back to me so we can continue the conversation over there. Talk to you soon :-)

ref: BGV-58284-961

This discussion has been closed.