Feature Request: Permit Guest to share multiple vaults.

Hello,

I won’t re-state the obvious title :>

I see a slight gap in user Roles.

I believe allowing Guests to share multiple vaults would fill the gap.

As 1Password is used for estate planning, my trustees have no need for their own "personal" vault, but need various "levels" of information access.

Example, one vault would be "Home Access", another might be "Accounts". I may give one Guest access to both vaults, another Guest may have access to only one.

I believe this "tiered" approach is the solution to solving the inability to sync individual items across multiple vaults. (However, syncing items across multiple vaults would be a solution as well.) :)

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

Hi @glenda,

Thanks for taking the time to write in!

As in most cases there are no costs associated with guest accounts we do need to place some limits on them beyond simply not having a Personal vault. If someone needs access to multiple vaults then they are really more involved in the account than a "guest" and would need to be added as a full fledged member.

Thanks!

Ben

• Hi Ben,

Well, I would then suggest a new feature yet again; the ability to promote a Guest to Member.

:)

• FrankFrank

Team Member

Hi @glenda - Thank you for sharing the feature request and I will make sure to mention this to my team. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about a feature that is important to you :-) Enjoy the rest of your day!

This discussion has been closed.