How do I Sign back in on Mac, after I Sign Out? My vaults have disappeared on Mac 1Password app

Options
rwellscs
rwellscs
Community Member

I have been using a family account for 1password for about 6 months. I have a discipline of changing my 1password master password every 6 months, at the same time I have to change my work domain password. This was the first time I had done a Change Password on the Mac after switching to a family account. I used the Change Password button on the Accounts tab of Preferences, for 1Password 6 version 6.5.3 from the AgileBits Store. Subsequently I was asked to enter my password, and it did not accept the new password, but did seem to accept the old one. I decided to try the Sign Out button on the lower right, thinking I could then log back in cleanly using the new password. Instead it removed all the vaults from the 1Password app on the Mac, and left my family account in the Accounts list. There is no apparent way to "Sign back in". I cannot add the account again, since it is already present in the account list. I cannot remove the account, since there is no remove option, only a Sign Out option. My family vaults are still accessible on my iPhone and my wife's iPhone and iPad, synchronized via Dropbox. On my iPhone, the new password is accepted and required for access to the vaults. But on the Mac I cannot figure out how to restore access to the vaults. Please help me with this.

1Password Version: 6.5.3
Extension Version: Chrome 4.6.3.90
OS Version: OS X 10.12.3
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• Hi @rwellscs - Sorry for the troubles. Let's move the conversation over to email so I'll be in a better position to assist you. I just sent you over an email so reply back to me at your earliest convenience so we can work on this together. Talk to you soon.

ref: DGA-67532-454

This discussion has been closed.