auto submit not working in Chrome [Fixed in upcoming 6.4 update]

mtab1
mtab1
Community Member
edited February 2017 in 1Password 4 for Windows

hi, after selecting the login entry in chrome's 1password extension to auto-fill the user/password login fields in chrome, 1password no longer submits the form anymore..

I'm on:
windows 10 pro 64bit
1password 6.3.370
chrome 56.0.2924.87
1password extension 4.6.3.90

the "automatically sign in after filling usernames and passwords" option is checked in the main 1password options screen
but the auto-submit feature works fine on firefox 51.0.1 (32-bit) and its 1password extension

is this a known issue? afaik this has always been my experience when upgrading from 1password 4 to 6 on windows. I think the experience on the old version was much better

1Password Version: 6.3.370
Extension Version: 6.3.370
OS Version: windows 10
Sync Type: 1password family
Referrer: forum-search:auto submit not working

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

Hi there @mtab1,

I am sorry for the inconvenience!

This is a known issue. There is a few obstacles we have to tackle before we can implement Auto-submit in Chrome, but we are working on it. Thank you for reporting it! :+1:

We are building 1Password 6 for Windows from the ground up and it is still very young, while 1Password 4 has several years of development behind its back. The experience you have with 1Password 6 will only get better. ;)

If you have any other questions about anything, we are always ready to help. Thank you!

++
    Greg

• Hi @mtab1,

This will be fixed in the upcoming 1Password 6.4 update, we've already fixed it in 1Password 6.4 beta 1 that was just shipped.

This discussion has been closed.