Windows Application window off screen

Options

Hi - I am running the latest for Teams Windows version (6.3.359) just downloaded and upgraded today from the previous version 6.1.308 that was having the same problem. The last time I had the laptop running it was on dual external monitors. Now I am using it with just the laptop screen and the 1Password app window seems to be stuck off on where the 'other' dual monitor would be. I tried restarting the laptop and upgrading the app and the same thing happens. It looks like the 1Password app window opens then swooshes off to the left, off the screen and there is no way I can find to get the window to show up on the laptop screen. Any ideas on how I can get it to show again without uninstalling? Thanks!

1Password Version: 6.3.359
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Win 7 64
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:screen

Comments

• MikeT
    edited February 2017
    Options

Hi @qqmech,

Thanks for writing in.

Right-click on the 1Password icon in the notification tray area (usually bottom right of your screen) to select Exit. Now, press and hold Control + Alt when you open 1Password, it'll reset to the center of your primary monitor.

This will be improved in the 1Password 6.4 update as we've made a lot of changes there to improve the window state tracking system.

This discussion has been closed.