To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Two Macs and one iPhone

Options
crompsy
crompsy
Community Member

I do have an account so I should be synced across the board but it looks like one device (my iMac) is out of sync. How do I ensure I get everything back in Sync without losing any data?

Many thanks,
David

1Password Version: 6.55
Extension Version: 65500
OS Version: 10.12.3
Sync Type: Account

Comments

• Hi @crompsy - Thank you for reaching out to us. Sorry for the syncing issue and to get a better understanding, can you send us over a Diagnostics Report from your iMac? I will include instructions below on how to send that over to us -

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Mac)

Attach the Diagnostics Report(s) to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report(s) in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report(s) in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report(s) and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

This discussion has been closed.