To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Not sure what is going on.

breo444
breo444
Community Member

I purchased the app for my phone ages ago worked well. It was about $10. Never had any issues and liked it. Wanted to use something similar on my mac.
Looked into it and decided to buy the mac version for $99 this was only a few months ago. Then this week I have had my account frozen and had to subscribe.
This is getting expensive.
I do not want a subscription because I thought I have payed for it.
Can you please take the subscription off, or I will have to look at another product.

Comments

• Hi breo444 - Thank you for contacting us. I just sent you over an email so we can work on this together. When you get a change reply back to me then we can continue the discussion over there. Talk to you soon :-)

ref: VDF-63228-529

• breo444
    breo444
    Community Member
    edited February 2017

Thanks, I am experiencing email issues at the moment and email accounts are being re setup this weekend.
    Can you please respond to this email address please.
    [removed by moderator]

• breo444
    breo444
    Community Member
    edited February 2017

Or you can contact me via phone
    [removed by moderator]

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Please don't post personal contact information on public forums. I've removed it to protect your privacy. I'll forward you Frank's previous email.

• breo444
    breo444
    Community Member

Thanks

• Roman
    Roman
    1Password Alumni

On behalf of brenty, you're welcome. Let us know if you need anything else. :)

This discussion has been closed.