Hi i have one team member thats account is frozen how is that possible, and how do i unfreeze him ;)

Danne
Danne
Community Member
edited February 2017 in Business and Teams

Hi i have one team member thats account is frozen how is that possible, and how do i unfreeze him ;)
He got a dialog when starting the app on his desktop that tell him that his 1password is frozen.

1Password Version: 6.5.3
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Mac OS X 10.11.4
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Hi i have one team member thats account is frozen how is that possible, and how do i unfreeze him ;))

Comments

• Hi @Danne!

Thanks for taking the time to write in.

Individual accounts within a 1Password Team cannot be frozen; only the whole team. Is it possible this individual signed up for their own 1Password account, separate from your team? You can check in their installation of 1Password under 1Password > Preferences > Accounts, and see if there are multiple accounts listed.

We're looking into how we can best advise which account, in the case of multiples, is affected by such messaging.

Please let us know how it turns out!

Ben

• Danne
    Danne
    Community Member

Thanks for a rapid answer, i let you know when i meet my team member after this weekend. i Can see that he has been loged in today and that he is aktive "2017/02/24 at 4:03 pm 2017/02/06 Active". I do post a comment after i checked up his settings. Thanks for your help Ben.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Danne: Please do! The interesting thing is that, apart from Ben's suggestion that they may be using a separate 1Password.com Account, it's entirely possible that they're using both and, as he mentioned, the "frozen account" notification may not be clear enough to indicate that it is one of the accounts they're signed into. I look forward to hearing back from you!

This discussion has been closed.