Ability to blacklist specific domains

burn123
burn123
Community Member
edited April 2023 in 1Password 7 for Windows

I would like to be able to blacklist certain matching domains from certain logins. Say I have a domain domain.com. For this domain, there are a lot of extensions of this domain that require the same login (since it is a business and I have no control of this) like abc.domain.com and def.domain.com. However, there are also a couple extensions that have logins that are different from the others, say fun.domain.com. It would be nice to have a way to set something in the login for domain.com that says to ignore fun.domain.com, so I don't get multiple logins popping up for every domain.com extension that exists.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@burn123: Unless I'm misunderstanding you (please let me know), you should be able to do this today. Just go to 1Password Settings > Options > Browser > Autosave, and add an exception there. Does that help? :)

• MikeT
    edited February 2017

Be sure to do that in the main 1Password app, not in 1Password mini.

• burn123
    burn123
    Community Member

I don't think you understood my request. I want the ability to have logins for multiple subdomains, but not have all of them pop up when I am on the base domain.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@burn123: Ah, thanks for clarifying. As you can imagine, we're in the same boat with our own system. That's something we're working on improving in the new app: more exact matching. Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.