Not all my items created on mac are available on my iOS devices. Some are, some are not. Why?

phelas
phelas
Community Member

I add a login to 1PASSWORD on mac (El Captain). Sync via Dropbox. Everything seems to work. Same on iPhone, sync without any trouble. But the new log in is not available. I use 2 vaults.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Sync

Comments

• phelas
    phelas
    Community Member

I have to add something: It seems a general problem with sync. Even on other macs items are not sync. I also added a log in on my iPhone and this one is also not sync to my mac. In settings everything seems to be correct, I also have a note of last sync (38 sec.)

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@phelas: If you're seeing that the vault did in fact sync recently, it sounds like you may simply have different devices syncing with different vaults. Can you tell me the path you're seeing on each device in 1Password Preferences/Settings > Sync > (vault name) > Sync Service? Also, follow the steps in this guide, as it will help narrow things down, if there are other issues:

Dropbox troubleshooting

However, you may want to consider a 1Password.com subscription, since it gives you access to all of the apps, the web interface, and does away with license management and sync configuration altogether — you simply login to your account to authorize a device and access your data:

1Password.com

Either way, let me know what you find. I look forward to hearing back from you! :)

• phelas
    phelas
    Community Member

Brenty, thanks for reply.

Mac: User/Dropbox/1Password.agilekeychain
    iPhone: Dropbox/1Password.agilekeychain

Same Problem with with my 2nd vault (company one):

Mac: User/Dropbox/1Pass_COMPANY/COMPANY.opvault
    iPhone: Dropbox/1Pass_COMPANY/COMPANY.opvault

Greetings
    phelas

• Assuming you're logged into the same Dropbox account on both devices then it doesn't appear that is the problem. Failing that, please follow the troubleshooting guide Brenty linked to. It contains all of the tips we know of to get Dropbox sync working.

Thanks.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.