.csv is greyed out when trying to export

Bethk
Bethk
Community Member

I am trying to export my vault to lastpass. I follow all the instructions and am able to create the .csv but when I go to import the data it opens in a web page and the entire page is greyed out. Therefor, I can't hit the 'import now' button. I've spent hours searching for a solution with no luck. One suggestion says " ' / symbols can be the problem but the .csv is not editable. I really need a solution! Thanks

1Password Version: 6
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: sierra ios
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• MrC
    MrC
    Volunteer Moderator

@Bethk ,

You are trying to import INTO Lastpass? If so, I think this would be a Lastpass question, not an Agilebits 1Password question.

Or, are you trying to import INTO 1Password?

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Bethk,

As MrC mentioned, if you successfully created a .csv file with 1Password, but are having trouble importing it into another password manager, you'll likely need to contact the makers of that password manager for assistance. But if we misunderstood and you're trying to import a .csv file into 1Password, please let us know the exact steps you're taking and we'll try our best to help you with that. Thanks! :)

• bethkor
    bethkor
    Community Member

I am trying to import into another application so I understand what you are saying. Could someone address the part of the question that speaks to being able to edit the .csv that I create in 1passport? Thanks for your help!

• MrC
    MrC
    Volunteer Moderator

@bethkor

You can use a spreadsheet program, or any text editor.

This discussion has been closed.