I am looking for 2 separate vaults, one for work and one for personal- which license should I buy

Hello,
I am looking to have 2 separate vaults for myself but the comaprison page - https://1password.com/sign-up/ does not answer how many vaults I get in an individual account?
One is for Mac and other is for Windows

And for my scenario which one should I be buying?

Thanks.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Mac and OSX
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• FrankFrank

Team Member

Hi @pal4life - With our new 1Password.com accounts, you can create as many vaults as you want. There is no limit on the amount of vaults you can create. I have quite a few myself which makes organizing my data more manageable and convenient. We include all of our 1Password apps - Mac, Windows, iOS, and Android. Plus you can access your data via the web. I hope this helped and let us know if you have any further questions.

• So I can buy the 1Password for 2.99 and still get this feature you mentioned?

• FrankFrank

Team Member

Hi @pal4life Our Individual account is $2.99 per month when billed annually. When you sign up for a 1Password Membership, we include a 30 day free trial giving you a chance to test drive all the features before having to pay for anything.

A 1Password Membership includes all of our apps even future paid upgrades since it's built into the monthly pricing. You can also access your 1Password data from any device via the web. There is no sync set up required since we take care of all the syncing on our end. We also fully encrypt your data for recovery purposes using a randomized Account Key in conjunction with your master password. If you add a new device to the mix, you just have to sign in using your account details and your data will already be there waiting for you - like magic! You can also create as many vaults as you want, there is no limit. Keep me posted if you have any additional questions :+1:

• And the team feature - in that every one gets their own Master password?
    Also can we share certain passwords if we want to?

Thanks.

• brentybrenty

Team Member
    edited March 2017

@pal4life: A 1Password Teams plan is billed per user, per month. Every team member (or guest) you invite gets to choose their own Master Password and receives a unique 128-bit Account Key which together are used to encrypt their data in their own Personal vault. You can share vaults between team members as needed, and also invite Guests which can only access a single vault you share with them — which I think is good for contractors, legal purposes, or other uses depending on your needs. I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

• So essentially Guests are not part of the team but they are external users. How much does it charge for Guest users access?

• FrankFrank

Team Member

Hi @pal4life - Great question! You're correct Guest Accounts are often used for accountants, contractors, lawyers...etc. I use a guest account for my Dad so I can better manage his data since guests only have access to one Shared vault at a time. With our Standard Plan we include 5 guest accounts and with our Pro Plan we include 20. There is no charge unless you exceed the number of accounts we provide you. You can read a little more about Guest Accounts here - https://support.1password.com/guests/

I hope this helps and let us know if you have any further questions Have a nice day!

This discussion has been closed.