To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Account-Key lost, delete Account

Options
marouf_ali
marouf_ali
Community Member

A few days ago, I forgot the account-key to my 1password online account. I have a standalone license.
I dont need this account anymore! It was just a trial account.

• I dont have a emergency Kit
  • No previously signed

I sent an email last week but haven't received a response yet, I need some help.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Roman
    Roman
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@marouf_ali - Thanks for getting in touch. I located your email and will reply in a minute. Let's continue the conversation there. :)

ref: CUA-29559-467

• btbullock
    btbullock
    Community Member
    Options

I too need to have my account deleted/reset.

Help!

• Roman
    Roman
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@btbullock - Thanks for reaching out to us! It looks like you're already talking to Laura via email. She'll be able to help you. :)

• fixa_fixa
    fixa_fixa
    Community Member
    Options

Hi. I have almost the same problem. How can i get account key?

• jrmichaels
    jrmichaels
    Community Member
    Options

I'm in a little pickle in that I'm leaving the country tomorrow and received an email yesterday that I have 4 days left on 1Password trial. With that said, I purchased the app through the App Store on February 15th, 2017 so didn't think I had a trial. I need to know if this is true before I leave. I'm trying to solve the issue myself, but to to make matters more challenging, I'm having a heck of a time locating my account key. I've had no success with the list of your troubleshooting suggestions. Lastly, it seems that some users are concerned that their recently purchased apps are getting locked without singing up for a new onset monthly subscription. This is bringing more urgency to my situation. I sent an email recently, but was returned links that aren't helping. Please respond.

• Roman
    Roman
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@fixa_fixa - I see that you also contacted support by email and that Intan is working with you on this already. Let's keep the conversation there! :)

ref: LIQ-12264-885

• Roman
    Roman
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@jrmichaels - I tried to locate your email, but nothing came up. It's possible that you sent it from a different email address than the one you used to sign up for the forums.

As we'll potentially need to discuss account details, I'd like to privately reply to your email. When you contacted us you should have received an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number.  Please post that number here so I can track down your email and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

• fixa_fixa
    fixa_fixa
    Community Member
    Options

Yes ive find the decision any way. ill use my old Iphone 2 restore it. If any luck ill let u know. as much as i understood the only one way 2 get it thru application. is that it?

• Roman
    Roman
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@fixa_fixa - It's the only way unless you stored / printed your Emergency Kit somewhere. The Emergency Kit shows all your login credentials apart from the Master Password (which you can fill in manually, if you want to).

This discussion has been closed.