To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Invalid login information

Options
tiffer
tiffer
Community Member

Am having the same issue. I signed up for the free trial to evaluate for my use, using a Mac PC the computer saved my "master password", do am able to log into 1password on the mac, but when I try to sign into my iPhone or iPad using the app as well as attempting to log in manually to change the master password all I get is "invalid login information". Have attempted to contact support via email for two days and received one email with information on how to access how to information for Ipasword, but nothing on how to rest the master password. As a potential customer this is poor customer service at its finest.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• CRRCline
    CRRCline
    Community Member
    Options

Given you can't access profile to make any changes I had to reregister to get the correct email given the one I used to register using tiffer was imputed incorrectly and I didn't catch until after I registered. Can say I am not impressed with your customer service at all. Since yesterday and today I have emailed you three time (getting two auto responses with links to helpful articles none of which addressed my issue) and no response other than automated to address the issue I have which is explained in the above post I made as tiffer. Come on people get off your ass and respond to potential customers, you are not creating a good impression at all.

• Frank
    Options

Hi CRRCline - Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I just sent you over an email so we can work on this together. When you get a chance reply back to me so we can continue the conversation over there. Talk to you soon.

ref: PFR-32755-786

This discussion has been closed.