My iOS version is not the same as my 1Password6 on my mac.

cjcalifornia
cjcalifornia
Community Member

I have 1PW6 for my MacPro and I have a version which I cannot figure out on my IOS. The version on the iPhone is missing several key elements like email accounts, bank accounts,passports, etc. Do I have different versions and if so why? How do I correct this so everything is the same. I need to access this same info at times on my phone. I have tried researching this but can't figure out what to do to correct it. I sync across Dropbox but it appears to be syncing. The software is just different.

1Password Version: 6.6.2
Extension Version: 4.6.3
OS Version: OS 10 El Capitan 10.11.6
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:iOS different than computer

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    edited March 2017

@cjcalifornia have you unlocked the iOS 1Password pro features by making the in app purchase?

Stephen

• Hi @cjcalifornia

When using the standalone 1Password apps (no 1Password.com subscription membership) the mobile and desktop apps are sold separately. As @Stephen_C mentioned you'd need to purchase the Pro features for iOS in order to have the same level of access on iOS that you have on Mac.

Thanks,

Ben

• cjcalifornia
    cjcalifornia
    Community Member

Thank you both - I did not know that and will follow up on that.

• You're welcome. :) Going forward a 1Password membership is how we recommend using 1Password. If you are interested in switching or would like to discuss further please drop us an email to support+forum@agilebits.com with a link to this thread. Then post the support ID that you receive back here. :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.