User and vault icons

Options

Is it just me, or are the icons associated with an account and vault implemented inconsistently between interfaces?

I added icons to my user account and a couple of vaults.

On Web and iOS, I get an ugly blue circle over my icon on vaults but not on the list of users who have access to a vault, on Windows I see my full icon except on my "Personal" vault where I just get the 1Password icon (but I do see a slightly rounded off version of the icon I selected).

Would it be possible to show my actual icon without adding a blue circle consistently on all platforms? If I want the blue circle and transparency outside it, this is trivial to create in an image editor, but otherwise this cuts off the edges and/or limits the usable space significantly, to the point that it's tough to make icons that uniquely identify the purpose of each vault at a glance.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited March 2017
    Options

@TheDave: It sounds like you're referring to the 1Password.com vault/account icons only. Is that correct? We definitely want it to be more consistent in the future. Unfortunately this is not a high priority at the moment (a lot of bigger things to come), but we'll get to it. Thanks for bringing this up!

• TheDave
    TheDave
    Community Member
    Options

Correct. I understand the item icons are a different issue (and I'll be sure to complain about them once they're implemented in 1Password 6 for Windows).

Also agreed that they're low priority.

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@TheDave: Thank you for your feedback! :)

We will take your suggestions into account once we get there. If you notice anything else, be sure to let us know. :+1:

Cheers,
    Greg

This discussion has been closed.