Fill & Submit to Pacific Blue Cross Site

Options

https://service.pac.bluecross.ca/ACESWeb/Pages/Authentication/SignIn.aspx?logout=1&ReturnUrl=/ACESWeb/Pages/Documents/DocumentList.aspx?UserType=1&DOCGROUP=EOB&UserType=1&DOCGROUP=EOB

There are three fields, and the web page does not allow the values to be saved. Can I get some help with this?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @jsoth,

After saving a Login item for the CARESnet Sign-In (Pacific Blue Cross) page through your web browser, it should be able to fill all three fields in the form:

Normally 1Password will prompt to save a new Login:

I used the https://service.pac.bluecross.ca/acesweb/Pages/Authentication/Signin.aspx?userType=1 page with its simpler URL, testing with 1Password for Mac and the extension for Safari.

When that doesn't happen, or an older Login stops working, this article has instructions for how to manually save one:

How to save a Login manually in your browser

Those currently apply to 1Password for Mac and 1Password 4 for Windows; hopefully they help. Sorry if I've guessed wrong without knowing your version of 1Password, the extension, or operating system. :)

If you're still having trouble getting it to work please provide your version info so we can better assist you. Thanks!

• jsoth
    jsoth
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks! I'll give things a try. and post with more info if needed. Cheers.

• jsoth
    jsoth
    Community Member
    Options

Chrome 57.0.298, OSX v10.12.3, 1P v6.6.2, 1P Chrome plug-in.

I deleted all the 1P partial logins in my vault, followed the instructions, but the login only saved 2 of the three fields. They are marked with USER & PASSWORD icons on the webpage view. I've got this far in the past but I did want to ask again.

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @jsoth,

Here's an example of steps that work for me to create a Login item that successfully fills:

1. Opened https://service.pac.bluecross.ca/acesweb/Pages/Authentication/Signin.aspx?userType=1 in Chrome.
    2. Manually entered some test values in Policy, ID Number, and Password fields; did not click Sign In.
    3. Clicked the 1Password button in Chrome; entered Master Password to unlock.
    4. Clicked gear icon, then selected "Save new Login" from the menu.
    5. Clicked Save Login in the 1Password - Save Login window (like the second image in my previous reply).

Then I reopened the page, pressed the Command-\ keyboard shortcut (Fill Login on current web page), and all three fields were filled (like the first image in my previous reply).

Details for the sample Login item, including web form details, look like this:

Does your Login item have similar details after it's created using similar steps?

• jsoth
    jsoth
    Community Member
    Options

It worked, thanks! Finally!

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @jsoth,

That's great to hear :smile: I'm glad Scott was able to help. Please do let us know if you run into any other troublesome sites.

This discussion has been closed.