I've got a bit of a weird situation where I can see a Vault after permission was taken away. This seems to be reproducible (or at least, I reproduced it twice, separate vaults, but on the same computer and 1Password installation)
Environment: 1Password Families account, logged in with an admin account.
1) Create a new Vault on the web interface. I have permission by default.
2) Add a Secure Note for later reference.
3) Check 1Password 6 for Windows, confirm Vault is visible and contains the note.
4) On the WebUI, remove my own access to the Vault.
5) Check the WebUI, and iOS, in both cases the Vault disappeared.
6) Check the Windows client, the Vault is still visible. I can make changes, but they go into Pending and are not processed unless I am granted access to the vault again later.
The vault does seem to eventually disappear (perhaps when items are modified elsewhere), could it be that the change just doesn't get pushed out to the client right away?
1Password Version: 6.4.380
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10 x64
Sync Type: 1Password Families