Bug report

qzmarco
qzmarco
Community Member
edited April 2023 in 1Password 7 for Windows

Some bugs:

. When unlocking the vault for the first time, 1Password mini does not show the results corresponding to the login page that I am accessing. I need to close the 1Password mini and call it again for the results to be displayed.

. Selecting an item and selecting the "display in 1Password" or "edit in 1Password" options does not display the item in the main application screen. In this case, I need to search again within the main application in order to edit the item for example.

1Password Version: 6.4.380d
Extension Version: 4.6.3.90
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: 1Password Account

Comments

• MikeT
    edited March 2017

Hi @qzmarco,

Thanks for reporting this.

When unlocking the vault for the first time, 1Password mini does not show the results corresponding to the login page that I am accessing. I need to close the 1Password mini and call it again for the results to be displayed.

This is a known UI issue when you unlock 1Password mini first and it doesn't refresh to show the matching items. For now, quickly dismiss 1Password mini by pressing esc, bring it up again and it'll work.

This will be fixed in the near future.

Selecting an item and selecting the "display in 1Password" or "edit in 1Password" options does not display the item in the main application screen. In this case, I need to search again within the main application in order to edit the item for example.

This will be fixed soon as well.

• qzmarco
    qzmarco
    Community Member

Oi @MikeT

Thanks for answer. I'll waiting for the update.

Regards.

• You're welcome!

• qzmarco
    qzmarco
    Community Member

In time: Is there any prevision of when the icons will display the favicons of the sites?

• Hi @qzmarco,

No timeframe but it is coming. We had to remove it a while ago because it was causing a lot of performance issues.

• qzmarco
    qzmarco
    Community Member

Thanks again.

• MikeT
    edited March 2017

You're welcome, again. :)

This discussion has been closed.