Trying to add credit card number

My free trial for the family plan is coming to an end and I am trying to add a credit card number and it will not recognize my Account key relative to my e-mail address. I only have about 2 days left and they will freeze my account. Not a happy camper here!!!!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• FrankFrank

AgileBits Team Member
    edited March 17

Hi geezer11441 - Sorry for the troubles. It looks like you actually have two active accounts - Individual and Families which could be causing the confusion. So we don't run the risk of sharing any private information here, I just sent you over an email so we can work on this together. Talk to you soon :+1:

ref: KLM-39832-398

• Thanks Frank! I finally figured it out by logging into my account in 1Password Support and then to my account and it provided me the ability to add a Credit Card and I paid for the 2017 year which starts on Monday the 20th!! Still getting the hang of this software. Usually after posting a problem/issue and keep my nose to the grindstone and finally figure it out!

Thanks for you response/comeback.

Geezer

• MeekMeek

AgileBits Team Member

Hey @geezer11441, glad to hear you figured it out! On behalf of Frank, you're more than welcome.

Let us know if there is anything else we can help with!

• Thanks Meek for your response, but I am having another issue. I have loaded all my websites on 1Password on my iMac and confirmed they all work as expected. When I go to my iPad (iPad Air) and open 1Password, when I go to any of the websites in my personal vault all the websites I try to access requests my "username and password" which quite frankly is extremely frustrating. I have had my iPad on the desk next to my iMac and tried the same website and it opens properly (automatically adds my username and password) but on the iPad right next to me it only opens the website to the screen that requests that I add my username/password!! Is this normal? It also does the same when I try to use my iPhone 6. If this is normal, it does me no good to have 1Password synced to my iPad/iPhone!!!

• brentybrenty

AgileBits Team Member

@geezer11441: Unfortunately without some basic information it's hard to say what might be going wrong and how we might right it! Please tell me the OS, 1Password, and device versions you're using, the exact steps you're taking, and what is (or is not) happening the way you expect so we can figure out the best plan of action:

Find your version

The more information you can give, the better. For instance, it sounds pretty normal that a website would require a username and password, so some additional details may be helpful. Also, if you're having trouble with a specific website, please let us know the URL so we can test it ourselves and try to help. Otherwise we're just spittin' in the wind. Thanks in advance! :)

• Hi brenty, sorry for taking so long as we went to Arizona right after I posted the issue and just returned. My issue is, I have loaded about 69 or so sites on my iMac (OS Sierra) in my Personal Vault (and shared some of the most important financial websites via the Shared Vault so the wife could also access. When I go to my iPad (Air and Air 1) 1Password will not automatically take me into the same page as it does on my iMac (where I originally entered the information). It will only take me to a page that asks for my name/password. It is very frustrating since the wife does a considerable amount of our business on her iPad Air 1. I have 1Password 6.6.4

• FrankFrank

AgileBits Team Member

Hi geezer11441 - I sent you over an email so I can get a better understanding of the issue. At your earliest convenience, reply back to me over there so we can continue the conversation. Talk to you soon :+1:

ref: KLM-39832-398