Subscription on AppStore and Families License

Options
andi_k
andi_k
Community Member

Hello everybody,
I have downloaded the 1password-app on the iPhone via AppStore for trial. I have been convinced and wanted to subscribe to the family version. However, when entering my account on 1password, the "billing" section says that billing is organized via AppStore. Does that mean that I cannot purchase the family license and have to pay an almost similar amount for a single license?

Thanks for your help.
Andi

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @andi_k

Thanks for taking the time to write in.

When subscribing within the app the billing is handled by the App Store, and only the monthly billing option is available (20% more than the annual option). It is possible to manage your subscription through our website where the annual pricing is an option:

How to manage your 1Password subscription

It looks like you may have already subscribed for an individual account through Apple at the monthly rate. If that is the case, and you'd like to change, please send us an email to support+forum@agilebits.com with a link to this thread so we can discuss further. When you send the email, please post the support ID you receive back here.

Thanks!

Ben

• andi_k
    andi_k
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you very much. I have just sent the support an email.
    Andi

• Ben
    Options

Excellent. It looks like Nathan is helping you via email and should have you squared away shortly. We'll continue the conversation there. Thanks!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.