how can I see more than 3 'items' when I use the Chrome extension and right click on a site.

Options

So, I go to a website where I have more than one account, such as a bank where I have multiple businesses. I right click and up pops the 1pw extension. But I only see two options to sign in and the account I want to access is the third on the list. I used to be able to see more than 2 options but now I cannot. What have I done wrong to lose this functionality and how do I fix it. Thanks!

1Password Version: 6.6.1
Extension Version: 4.6.3.90
OS Version: osx 10.12.3
Sync Type: dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:how can I see more than 3 'items' when I use the Chrome extension and right click on a site.

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @rksavage,

Can you compare the URLs stored in the website fields please. If they differ at all in terms of the FQDN (Fully Qualified Domain Name) (everything after the http(s):// and before the first / after that) this could cause 1Password to hide one. We saw this a bit for people with gmail accounts if some pointed to just google.com while others correctly pointed to accounts.google.com.

Could this explain what you're seeing?

• rksavage
    rksavage
    Community Member
    Options

Awesome! Well, they were different after the FQDN. I copied one from another and now they appear as I want them to. Thank you very much for your insight!

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Glad we could help @rksavage :smile:

This discussion has been closed.