To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Been a customer since 2009 and am currently frozen out of the account . . . again. Help!

Options
backazimuth
backazimuth
Community Member

The head says it all, except that I have paid for 1Password at least twice and more likely three times over the years. It seems I have problems with the software every time there is an update. Now the company wants me to pay, yet again, and I say no. We made a bargain back in '09 and I expect that deal to be honored. Your assistance will be most appreciated.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Been a customer since 2009 and am currently frozen out of the account . . . again. Help!

Comments

• Meek
    Options

Hey @backazimuth,

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble with your 1Password account! Please send us an email to support+forum@agilebits.com and we'll look into what is going on with your account.

• backazimuth
    backazimuth
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Meek --

Thanks for getting back so quickly. I have updated to 6.3.x but still cannot get in. Your help will be appreciated.

• Jacob
    Options

Sorry for the confusion, @backazimuth. Meek was hoping you'd send us an email so we can privately discuss your account. We only talk about account matters with our users one-on-one to protect their privacy. :) I've sent you an email about things and we'll keep the conversation going there. Talk to you soon!

ref: DBK-91164-683

This discussion has been closed.