One website won't come up on my IPad. It does on my IMac.

Options
virrichard
virrichard
Community Member

On my IPad Pro, the website that I am interested in will not come up after I hit it on 1 password. Once it said something like someone is trying to get in. Now it just sits with a blank screen. However, it comes up on my IMac. So what is wrong with the App on my IPad? i can't find the number of the updated 1 password version on my IPad.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:My website won't com up on my IPad. It does on my IMac.

Comments

• virrichard
    virrichard
    Community Member
    Options

Next Comment. It also isn't coming up on my IMac.

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @virrichard,

If you aren't able to open a specific website on either your iPad or your Mac, it sounds like there's a problem with that website. If you're trying to launch the website directly from the 1Password app, you can try opening the browser first and typing in the site's address to confirm whether or not that works. You can also try opening the site in a different browser in case that makes a difference. If a site isn't working correctly in general, there's not much we can do about that - unless it happens to be our own website, of course. ;)

If I misunderstood the problem, please let us know. Cheers! :)

• virrichard
    virrichard
    Community Member
    Options

This works fine on my various browers. Somehow it got hung-up in 1 password

• virrichard
    virrichard
    Community Member
    Options

Furthermore, the safari statement is that the certificate is not recognized--some outside source may have hijacked the website.

• virrichard
    virrichard
    Community Member
    Options

I know a little more: When I try to bring up my website through 1Password, Safari says it does not recognize my SSL Certificate that I get through Bluehost. But when I try it on my browser, it comes up no problem. The SSL certificate is through Commodo.

• virrichard
    virrichard
    Community Member
    Options

I am not getting a comment.

• Ben
    Options

Hi @virrichard,

We don't have any control over how Safari validates (or in this case fails to validate) an SSL certificate. If you're having trouble with Safari + SSL on a website that you run I'd suggest contacting your SSL certificate issuer (Commodo).

Thanks.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.