username and passwords are not populating the fields. I have to copy and paste for it to work

Options
wrvandorn
wrvandorn
Community Member
edited March 2017 in 1Password in the Browser

If I try and pay a bill for instance and click on the site none of the fields populate. Username and passwords do not fill in. I have to copy and paste the info to the correct field to sign in. In other words it is not working correctly. My phone number is [Edited by AgileBits Staff member to protect our privacy].

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:user name and passwords are not populationg the fields

Comments

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @wrvandorn

I'm sorry to hear that you're having some trouble with 1Password. I removed your phone number to protect your privacy, this forums are public and anyone could have seen it! I would like to ask you a couple more questions about the trouble that you're having so we can help you better :chuffed:

What version of 1Password are you using? What browser are you having trouble with, and what's its version? Could you please share with us the URL of the site that isn't working right for you?

This will help us have a better view of what might be going on so we can get to the bottom of this!

This discussion has been closed.