To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Can't Modify Data in 1Password6

Options
23Raatt3x
23Raatt3x
Community Member

I have been using 1PW for several years. I currently updated to version 6.6.3. I discovered that I cannot edit nor create a new vault. Apparently like others I am getting a notice that my "trial has expired". However, it also indicates that "You have a license". I am, therefore, prompted to add the license which I can no longer remember. Can you please help?

Thank you kindly.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Frank
    Options

Hi 23Raatt3x - I will be more than happy to help out :-) I just replied back to your email so we can work on this together. Since I couldn't locate a license or 1Password membership using the email address used to register in the forums, it's best we continue the conversation via email so we don't run the risk of sharing private information here. I look forward to receiving your reply and helping you get back up and running 1Password again.

ref: BQX-83423-136

• 23Raatt3x
    23Raatt3x
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you kindly, Frank. Will do.

• Frank
    Options

Anytime and you're very welcome :+1:

• 23Raatt3x
    23Raatt3x
    Community Member
    Options

Just emailed you. Forgot to include my support I.D. #. Sorry.

• Frank
    Options

Oh no worries, I will reply right back to you in a few minutes then we can continue the discussion over there :-) I appreciate the heads up.

This discussion has been closed.