To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Key?

Comments

• BeverlyJohnson
    BeverlyJohnson
    Community Member

Dear 1Password,
    I signed up for a free trial of 30 days. Is there a Key of any kind associated with this?If so, how do I find it?
    Thank you in advance for trying to help me. Trying to get my head wrapped around never having phone support.
    BeverlyJohnson

• Hi @BeverlyJohnson - Great question and I'll do my best to help. When you sign up for a 1Password membership we provide you with a Secret Key during the sign up process and it's also located on your Emergency Kit. It looks like you added the new account to your Mac so you might be able to recover it there by following the steps in the guide below -

https://support.1password.com/secret-key/#if-you-added-your-account-to-the-1password-app

Keep me posted and let me know if you were able to locate the Secret Key or if you have any additional questions :-)

• BeverlyJohnson
    BeverlyJohnson
    Community Member

I did find it...its XX-XXXXX
    Thank you.
    I think my next challenge is just getting over the need to talk to Customer Support !!!

• Hi @BeverlyJohnson - Fantastic news! I'm happy to hear that helped. Oh please feel free to reach out to us anytime. We're more than happy to help out. We want to make sure you get the most out of using 1Password :+1: Our support site, has a ton of great articles and guides to look over but it doesn't replace us. Our door is always open if you can't find an answer you're looking for :-)

This discussion has been closed.