Keeps logging out

Options

We updated my wife's work computer to the latest windows app and it keeps logging her out. It's set for 8 hours and it keeps logging her out all the time. It logs her out about once an hour or so. When's he had 1Password 4, she never had this issues. She's probably cursing me out for having her upgrade to 1Password 6. I know she has a windows 7 computer.

Any ideas?

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @prime,

Thank you for using 1Password with your family! We really appreciate it.

I'd like to ask you to create a Diagnostics Report from your wife's PC, where you have this issue. We will take a closer look and let you know what we find out. Here is how you can do that:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Windows)

Attach the Diagnostics Report to an email message addressed to support+windows@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostic Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your report in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Thank you very much in advance! I will be looking forward to your email.

Cheers,
    Greg

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    edited March 2017
    Options

@prime: By the way, we noticed a checkmark next to "Lock when switching session" on your screenshot. It means that 1Password will lock itself every time Windows is locked on your PC. Basically, every time Windows puts on a screensaver (due to inactivity) or the lid of your laptop is closed – we will lock 1Password.

Please let me know if this is what happening in your case. You can also try to uncheck that box and see if it helps. But please be careful, we call those security options for a reason. :) Thanks in advance!

++
    Greg

• prime
    prime
    Community Member
    Options

@Greg I had her uncheck that box and so far so good. Thanks!!!

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@prime: You are very welcome! :+1:

Should you have any other questions, please let us know. We are always here for you.

Cheers,
    Greg

This discussion has been closed.