Did anyone in Agilebits slip in an Easter Egg?

wkleem
wkleem
Community Member

Here's the Evidence from attempting to use Duo.

I was having issues getting myself logged in. And then it appeared. Typing my sign in twice or 3 times worked to get me into the Duo push screen.

I haven't a clue how this came about!!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• wkleem
    wkleem
    Community Member

If it helps, I was using Chrome 57 (latest version for Windows) at the time.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

What in tarnation... :crazy:

That looks a lot like the iOS game widget "Steve" that I've played in the past. Where are you seeing this exactly? :dizzy:

• wkleem
    wkleem
    Community Member
    edited March 2017

Yeah weird ! Firstly Duo Push has to be enabled in Teams Beta.

Where I am seeing it is in between Teams and the green Duo screen. It may be just me. I was getting Flash is outdated messages earlier. The Flash messages went away when I updated Chrome. It was a slow network.

• wkleem
    wkleem
    Community Member

@brenty,

Reading further, it appears that the game only appears in Chrome without Internet. And it is not just a static message.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@wkleem: Aha! I knew that seemed familiar. Chrome itself has this built in. Not sure who's ripping off whom here. :lol:

• wkleem
    wkleem
    Community Member
    edited March 2017

Until I encountered the dino, I wasn't even aware it existed inside Chrome! :) There are sites dedicated to the T-Rex game.

omgchrome.com/chrome-easter-egg-trex-game-offline/

"Typically at this point you’d close the tab and tut loudly, gesturing for the nearest barista to go and reboot the router. Instead, tap the space bar on your keyboard.

The lonely T-Rex at the top of the page will suddenly bounce. A stretch of land will appear before him. And then…he’ll start running."

• wkleem
    wkleem
    Community Member

My apologies. I had not realised it was a Chrome "feature".

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

No need to apologize. I wasn't aware of it either! I know what I'm going to do the next time the train goes through a tunnel. haha

• wkleem
    wkleem
    Community Member
    edited March 2017

Thanks. And Chrome mobile has it too! :) Tap your mobile device's screen when the dinosaur appears and off it goes.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

:lol: :+1:

This discussion has been closed.