No autofill results on after a fresh app start

Options

When 1Password first loads (such as after a restart), the Chrome extension doesn't show any data until you re-trigger 1Password mini. To reproduce:

1. Quit and re-open 1Password.
  2. Go to a form in a browser (I'm using Chrome), and use the keyboard shortcut to trigger 1Password.
  3. Enter your master password.
  4. Note that logins are completely empty.
  5. Close 1Password mini, trigger it again with the keyboard.
  6. Note that data is now shown!

This was pretty confusing for a new 1Password user in our family, who thought they'd lost all their data after restarting their computer :S

1Password Version: 1Password 6.4.377d
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @deviantintegral,

I am sorry for the troubles with 1Password 6! It was never our intention to confuse one of your family members. :angry:

I think this is the same issue that is discussed in a neighbour thread here. We are aware of this issue and it will be fixed in the future update (6.5). Again, I am sorry for the confusion and inconvenience. We are working really hard to improve 1Password 6 every day and there is a lot of improvements for 1Password Mini in that update.

If you bump into other issues, please let us know immediately, we are always here to help. Thank you very much! :+1:

Cheers,
    Greg

• deviantintegral
    deviantintegral
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks, glad to hear the next release will fix this one.

• MikeT
    Options

On behalf of Greg, you're welcome. In case you haven't seen the latest reply in that linked thread, we have shipped 1Password 6.5 beta 1 with the fixes already. We'll keep polishing it up and get it shipped to the stable channel as soon as possible.

This discussion has been closed.