Name of initial vault on Teams

Options

Hello, did you guys just change the name of the initial vault created on Teams accounts from "Personal" to "Private"?

If so, I appreciate this change. I'm currently having individual meetings with everyone at my company, transitioning them to 1Password from whatever textfile/speadsheet/stickynote they were using, and the #1 confusion is when they see "Personal" they think they should store their Netflix and Bank passwords there, and I have to explain to them that they should only store ones for business use.

However, it would have been nice to send a letter to all 1Password for Teams admins announcing the change. We have documentation to update now.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Frank
    Options

Hi @dtemp_jg - Yes we did :-) I'm happy to hear you like the change :+1: I hope the change clarifies things a little more. You can keep up to date with any changes here - https://app-updates.agilebits.com/product_history/B5

We appreciate the feedback in regards to sending out an email, I will make sure to mention this to my team. I hope this helped and keep us posted if you have any additional questions :-)

This discussion has been closed.