To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Help with duplicate logins when opening mini

Options
JenLeppert
JenLeppert
Community Member

When I open my 1P mini and click on logins, I have multiple listings for the same sites/accounts.
How do I get it back to 1 listing per login??

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Frank
    Options

Hi @JenLeppert - Thank you for contacting us and I'll do my best to assist you today. Do you still have your Primary vault associated to 1Password on your Mac? If you migrated everything over to your new Personal vault, you can delete your Primary vault which will eliminate the duplicates. It sounds like you have "All Vaults" selected when accessing 1Password mini. If you click on 1Password mini then click on the 1Password icon in the upper left, you can toggle between vaults.

If you want to delete your Primary vault, I would recommend backing up first then follow the steps below -

Open and unlock 1Password on your Mac > Click 1Password in the menu bar > Select "Switch to Vault" and choose Primary from the list > Click 1Password in the menu bar and select "Delete Vault" from the drop down list. You will have to enter your master password before you can delete the vault.

Let me know if that helped or if you have any additional questions :+1:

• JenLeppert
    JenLeppert
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks, that is exactly the issue.
    Why would I want to delete my primary vault? Is there a benefit?
    When I click on my personal vault, I have most of my info there, but not all of it. It would scare me to delete anything! LOL

• Frank
    Options

Hi @JenLeppert - It's completely up to you, and you don't have to delete it. When you create a new item and you want it to sync over to your new 1Password.com account, make sure it's within your Personal vault. With our new 1Password.com accounts, we take care of all the syncing on our end. In order for all your devices to stay in sync, new items should be created within your Personal vault since it's connected to the new account. Your Primary vault will be replaced with your Personal vault going forward. Any new item that you add to your Primary vault will not sync over to the new account. Again, it's completely up to you :-) You can backup everything within your Primary vault before deleting anything to be on the safe side.

I hope this helped and let us know if you have any further questions :-)

This discussion has been closed.