why does my 1password not work after getting your email about your update.

eoakland
eoakland
Community Member
edited March 2017 in Mac

I have my passwords but cannot just click on login to get to my website like i used to.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:My 1password is not working since your email about the update. how do i fix it?

Comments

• eoakland
    eoakland
    Community Member

why is this happening since your last update?

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @eoakland,

I'm sorry you're having trouble with 1Password! We'll be happy to help get things sorted out, but first we'll need to know some details about your setup and the problem:

• What version of OS X / macOS are you running on your Mac?
    • What exact version of the 1Password app is currently installed on your Mac?
    • Are you currently using the AgileBits Store version or the Mac App Store version of 1Password?
    • Did you switch from the AgileBits Store version to the Mac App Store (or vice versa)?
    • What are the exact steps you're taking in 1Password, what do you expect to happen, and what happens instead?
    • Are you having trouble using 1Password to fill sign-in forms on websites? If so, what web browser (and version) are you using, and what version of the 1Password extension is installed in that browser?
    • If you click the 1Password mini icon in your Mac's menu bar, do you see a message such as "Trial expired" or "Read-only mode" there?

Thanks in advance! :)

This discussion has been closed.