To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Syncing with a 1Password Account

Options

Comments

• stereofool
    stereofool
    Community Member
    Options

I'm having the same issue on my personal computer and my work computer. Both on the same license, my work computer will not sync across any data even though its logged in

• Frank
    Options

Hi @stereofool - Thank you for reaching out to us. Sorry to hear about the syncing issues. I located your 1Password.com account you signed up for in December and it's currently frozen. In order to keep the account active, you have to associate a credit card to the billing menu. I also noticed you purchased a standalone license from us in the past. There is a difference between the two -

With our new 1Password memberships all of our apps (Windows, Mac, Pro features for iOS & Android) are included even future paid upgrades since it's built into the monthly pricing. You can also access your 1Password data from any device via the web. There is no sync set up required since we take care of all the syncing on our end. It’s more secure, your data is fully encrypted using a randomized unique Secret Key in conjunction with your Master Password (only you know the keys to decrypt your data). This also includes data recovery, you just have to sign into 1Password using your login credentials and your data will already be there waiting for you - like magic!

Our standalone licenses give you the ability to download and install our desktop app. This includes incremental version updates. In addition, you have to set up a sync source using iCloud or Dropbox in order to keep all your devices up-to-date.

We believe our new 1Password memberships are the best way to experience using 1Password. You actually don't have to manage a sync source and since your data is already associated to your 1Password.com account, I will be happy to give you a little more time to test drive the account if interested. Keep me posted on what works best for you and I'll be more than happy to assist you.

This discussion has been closed.