To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

New Subscriber - Six Months?

Options

Hi. I moved from the individual version to the subscription version in late February, responding to the offer of a six-month trial. But my account says my 30-day trial expires soon. Could you please adjust the trial duration for my account? Let me know what information you might need from me. Thanks.

1Password Version: 6.6.3
Extension Version: 4.6.3.90
OS Version: OS X 10.12.3
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Frank
    Options

Hi @bruce_in_shorewood - Thank you for reaching out to us and congrats on the new account :-) I was able to resolve the issue and you should be good to go! Keep us posted if you have any additional questions :+1:

• bruce_in_shorewood
    bruce_in_shorewood
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks, Frank!

• Frank
    Options

Anytime Bruce, we're always happy to help out :+1: Keep us posted on your thoughts, we would love to hear what you think :-)

• bruce_in_shorewood
    bruce_in_shorewood
    Community Member
    Options

The one thing I noticed—and this is a loss to me—is that I used to keep my 1P file in a Dropbox folder I shared with my brother so that he could access it from his computer if I got hit by a bus. With the new subscription model, I can't give him access without moving to the Family plan, and that's overkill for what I need. I could turn on the Local Vaults option and set it up the way it used to be, but then I might as well have stuck with the individual license. If I could share a vault with my brother without moving to the Family plan, I'd be completely happy.

• Ben
    Options

Hi @bruce_in_shorewood

The Emergency Kit may help in this situation. You can store a copy someplace accessible to your brother in the event of an emergency.

Otherwise, as you mentioned, a 1Password Families account allows for true sharing. :)

Ben

• bruce_in_shorewood
    bruce_in_shorewood
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks, Ben. I'll look into that.

• Ben
    Options

No problem. If there is anything else we can do, please don't hesitate to contact us. :+1: :)

Ben

• cmwells41
    cmwells41
    Community Member
    Options

Same thing happened to me only I sent an email request and all I got was a AutoReply with link to knowledge base standard answers. I have just sent a second request since I have received a 4 day notice that my trial will expire. Maybe there is someone actually there that can help. My request was #RXZ-14373-966.

• Frank
    edited March 2017
    Options

Hi cmwells41 - Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Thank you for including the support id. I noticed Brian replied back to you and associated the promo code to your account. Keep us posted if you have any additional questions. We'll be happy to help out. Enjoy your weekend :+1:

ref: RXZ-14373-966

• stephen2
    stephen2
    Community Member
    Options

Hi, I'm experiencing the same issue - I received a 4 day notice too. I emailed support and received the same standard response.

Can you reset mine please?

• Frank
    Options

Hi stephen2 - Sorry for the delay. I just replied back to your email so let's continue the discussion over there. I look forward to hearing back from you soon :+1: Enjoy the rest of the day!

ref: WAQ-32631-695

This discussion has been closed.