1Password for Mac browser extension

Options
lylewaters
lylewaters
Community Member

MacBook Pro 13" with TouchBar 2016. macOS Sierra 10.12.3. 1Password 6.6.3. Just updated on Mar. 20th. I noticed that when I look at the 1Password preferences there is a tab for Browser. It says install browser extension, but when I look in Safari, it shows that the extension is already installed. Sometimes this works and sometimes it does not. Can't really tell if this is configured correctly or not. Please help. Thanks.

1Password Version: 6.6.3
Extension Version: 4.6.3
OS Version: 10.12.3
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @lylewaters,

Thanks for contacting us for help! I'm having trouble understanding what sort of problem you're running into, though. If you already have the 1Password extension installed in Safari, you don't need to install it again. You said you have version 4.6.3 of the extension installed, and that's currently the latest.

Are you having trouble using the 1Password extension? If so, please describe exactly what you're trying to do, the exact steps you're taking to do it, what you expect to happen, and what happens instead. Once we know more about what's happening (or not) on your end, we'll be happy to help get things sorted out. Thanks in advance! :)

This discussion has been closed.